Monday, June 07, 2010

Scissors Paper Smock Kits

Oh I love kits that let me get some layouts whipped up quickly as I have not been doing much whipping these days. So for June I have set myself a challenge of a layout a DAY!!!!!!

SO here is the SPS kit and layouts 1,2 and 3 for my challenge.


I love this 2 Crafty Chipboard. Makes for a great layout to add your favourite conversations.


And wait there is MORE......Scissors Paper Smock now have a website.

I will also be teaching in July at the store....I will post some sneak peaks soon !!!!!

2 comments:

Narelle said...

Hey Happy,
Love the title of your first layout - Happy and glad to see that you are in it. The other night after I was on the phone Luke asked me who I was talking to and I told him Belinda. He replied "HAPPY." I had to laugh as even he has picked up your name.

Great layouts - a little jealous of the fact that you have been getting some scrapping done. So are you up to layout 16??????
Love you the longest of time,
Rell

mel said...

Wow a LO a day - I set my self the task of being 'creative" at tleast once a day either a card or LO but it's not going the best - LOVE the conversation Lo about Max - it's so funny and can totally relate with a 3yr old boy of my own.
Your little one has grown so fast - there are both adorable!
Melxxx