Hey There, I remember this day well. I remember having the best belly laugh with you. Max has many of his beautiful mother's trait and one of them is being able to take the best photos. I remember that we took many photos on this day but some of the best ones came from your son. Bel - I love you dearly and Max I love you too! Baby Flynn you were in Mum's tummy listening to all of this go on.
Your layout is just beautiful - for me it is also about the wonderful memories that go with it and you have captured the mood and the moment perfectly.
So glad that we have your family in our lives. I am sure that we will continue to create many wonderful memories together.
1 comment:
Hey There,
I remember this day well. I remember having the best belly laugh with you. Max has many of his beautiful mother's trait and one of them is being able to take the best photos. I remember that we took many photos on this day but some of the best ones came from your son. Bel - I love you dearly and Max I love you too! Baby Flynn you were in Mum's tummy listening to all of this go on.
Your layout is just beautiful - for me it is also about the wonderful memories that go with it and you have captured the mood and the moment perfectly.
So glad that we have your family in our lives. I am sure that we will continue to create many wonderful memories together.
Love You Long Time
Rell
Post a Comment