Saturday, April 17, 2010

this time a year ago

yes (often) I am good at dates, remembering little things, sometimes very insignificant but still useful. April 2009 has many memorable dates i will always remember
01 - Egg Collection
06- Embryo transfer
17- the phone call ....YES....POSITIVE...ALL LOOKS GOOD
22 - ultra sound confirmed...we saw you for the first time xxxx

And here you are a year on...Flynn Frederick, so loved, so chubby and so happy. I pinch myself everyday knowing how lucky i as not to have to go through IVF again and again, my only wish was that my eggs survived and I could have made someone else as happy as you make me.







Sadly there are NO photos from that day...but I remember the phone call before 11 and Rel taking my washing off the line (gee that girl can FOLD well).

2 comments:

Alison Shearer said...

Flynn is divine - such a cute, happy little guy. Great photos too.Love the one of Max kissing Fynn.

Alison XXX

Narelle said...

Hey Baby,
Camera and school shopping - OK!!! It is a date.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS I just realised that you are checking to see if I have done my blog and as you can see not yet!!! I have been downloading my photos. My eyes are tired now and I think that I will toddle off to bed now.
PSS THANKS for getting the boys for me for the last couple of days.
PSS SCOS Newsletter reads to let any interested Kindy parents for 2011 to put them in now.