Monday, April 26, 2010

A week in my life - April 19 to 25

Ali Edwards inspires me, she is what defines scrapbooking for me.

I thought is would be a great week to document MY LIFE because in exactly 3 months my weeks will look different as I will return to work for 2 days a week. I love life right now, the routine and staying at home, i don't like how it is moving fast and the days are whizzing by. I love being a mum, a wife, a daughter, a friend. Laughter, talking, photos, my computer/iphone, exercises, kids, happiness and TV are part of my happy life. Daily chores and paying the bills are part of my life too....I just don't associate the word happy with them.

I am not going to post much here, I am off to spend time on the actual project.....but here are some of my favourite shots i took over the past week, surprisingly i took over 300 photos of the week.


A promise photos WHEN i complete the album!!!!! i will also revisit this in 3 months when I am back at work to look at my week then.
Check out this fantastic album.......I love Pip's work

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Great photos. Love the everyday nature of them. Need to take more photos of the little things eg. meals that are dished up. Love the collage.

Love Ya Long Time
Rell