Tuesday, April 13, 2010

frustrated

I was chatting with a scrapping friend today (well 2 actually) and we had a whine about no TIME to scrap. I could NEVER give this craft up but I am frustrated that I have sooooo many stories from my two gorgeous boys, my hubby and even my dad and friends to tell, I just need to stop procrastinating and get it DONE. I love this simple layout as it shows what scrapbooking means to me......some paper, a punch a good photo and a story to tell.

I have sat and edited photos this week (HOURS of time), tried to tackle my taxes (grrrr), cleaned the house, updated my boys journals, hosted a party for Daz, looked after 2 young children and still I feel I am not getting done the things on my list. I want to finish Max's quilt, write Flynn's thank you cards before he can write them himself, clean my HORRIBLE wardrobe and oh the list GROWS. I think I am toooo busy living life to document it

WHY is it we are half way through April and I feel like it should still be January 15???? How do people go to bed before 9pm and COPE???lol maybe they don't scrap heheheheehe.

OK now that moan is OFF my chest I am off to catch up on some of my "project life/photo a day"

3 comments:

KimA said...

s gets hard to fit it all in. I scrap nearly every friday night - it is my night. DH dives nearly every Sat morning and that is his "thing". I find the more I scrap, the easier it is to scrap. Whereas if I have a break, then it can take a while to get going again. Be warned, the internet is a source of inspiration but a huge time waster - lol

Alison Shearer said...

Living life is more important than scrapping it...there I've said it LOL!!! BUT don't stop - you just procrastinate - but you produce the goods every time. Keep loving on those boys and it will all work out.

Alison XXX

Unknown said...

oh no my comment is GONE???
Anyways over my hissy fit of getting nothing done, yes LIVING life is more important....thanks for your support girls as I had a mini breakdown and needed to let it out.

it is late but off to do some project life xxxxxx