I have stretch marks all over my belly.
I am 20kg over my healthy weight range, I am wearing maternity clothes and I attend weight watchers.
I can smell baby vomit on my shoulder, in fact most clothes have a vomit stain or are soaking to get the vomit stain out.
Everyday I make a Vegemite sandwich, walk over toys, wash, throw my hair into a ponytail and eat on the run.
I say "pack that away now you are finished with it" 32 times a day.
My 7 hours of sleep is broken with 50 minutes of feeding at about 4am.
My feet are in need of a pedicure, my shoulders are in need of a massage and my legs are in need of a wax.
I watch kids TV instead of what I want.
I am always getting Max into bed late and battling with his "but just 2 more minutes".
I have a 'to do' list that is 34m long.
I am looking on ebay for power ranger toys and rescue heroes.
I have approx. between 40 to 60 minutes of adult conversation each day.
I am on the preschool committee. I am organising Fundraising and book club.

My first LO for Flynn's 8.5 x 11 album.


No comments:
Post a Comment