Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jon and Kate plus Eight




Yep i am a reality TV junkie and since we have had Foxtel Jon and Kate plus Eight has been a MUST see for me. I have quickly watched the past 5 seasons and tonight I finally saw the last episode. I was soooo sad to see them part. They are such a gorgeous group of kids. I loved Alexis (soooo much so if Flynn was a girl I may have used that name). Hopefully one day we will see how life turned out for the eight and Jon and Kate!!!









1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hmmm - have never got into it. Wishing that I could too be a TV junkie. Wish that we could have planned having kids together a little better - so we could have sat and watched TV together - buggar. You will just have to watch enough for the both of us.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell