Thursday, March 11, 2010

happy

happy that I have LOST 5.4kg in 6 weeks of weight watchers.
happy Max is loving every moment of preschool and he has 2 fantastic teachers
happy Flynn is a great baby and even though he still wakes at 4am I can cope
happy with the layout i did the other day
the journaling reads - One September morning you called out to Me "I love you my sweet Darling". We now say it all the time to each other. You even know that is you say it with a cute face and pout your lips it helps you win brownie points with me.
very very happy with shots from my new camera (Canon 7D)

4 comments:

Alison Shearer said...

You go girl - that's a great WW achievement. I love that LO and the pic of Flynn is gorgeous - he is growing sooooooo fast. I need to see you again soon.

Alison XXX

Narelle said...

Wow - I love the layout my sweet darling. Very nice - I am very jealous (now I don't get to say this often - who took those great photos???? LOL). Love the photo of Flynn and you got a gorgeous smile. How Gorgeous is he - can I have a copy of that photo for my photo of the day (maybe today).
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Would have loved to have visited tonight but feeling rather exhausted after my 3 hour meeting yesterday.
PSS You have inspired me to go and get something done Project life, a layout or a blog entry - something).

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Starting up WW again tomorrow...wish me luck!

Love the layout. I went to Scissors, Paper, Smock for the first time on Friday. Saw your beautiful layouts in store (didn't know you teach there!).

Narelle said...

Howdy There,
Seeing you this afternoon makes me think about how much I miss you around. Can't wait until you are back as I miss the laughs we have.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Im seriously loving this layout. One of your best I think.