Saturday, February 06, 2010

Cleaning

Narelle I have our photo of the day with the quote
i DO love a clean and tidy house, dont get me wrong!!!! there is just much more that I love to do than housework, like scrapbook, watch TV, swim, talk son the phone, even exercise lol!!!
i have been watching lots of cleanaholics and Perfect Housewife on FOX and it makes me think i really need to get stuck into parts of this house while I am not working. i have decided I will do an area a week and give it my all. This week is toys......I have enough little people to start a new country and cars and trucks to run a transport company so I will be sorting and culling. i like all the toys of the same theme/brand in the one box. It makes pack away easier.
So I am commiting to ONE cleaning project a week. I need to write a list as there is soooo much I need to do before I go back in July.......come on lucky numbers hit me, then I can get a cleaner and the tax paperwork i have to do wont seem so HUGE!!!!

3 comments:

Narelle said...

LOL!! Well done with finding the quote. Will have a copy of that one for the Project. You know that this weekend is about starting your project. I can't wait to see what you do!!!!!

Completely exhausted. Have had something on everyday after school this week. The boys are exhausted too. Tennis tomorrow afternoon. No rest for the wicked - I just don't remember being so wicked!!!!!

Looking forward to a catch up soon.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell

Unknown said...

Love the quotes! Cleaned all of donstairs today, but upstairs is still a disaster zone! I too would LOVE LOVE LOVE a cleaning lady!

Alison Shearer said...

I'm with Maxine - housework sucks!!