Sunday, March 29, 2009

scrapbooking

Last weekend I had a gorgeous weekend away scrapping with the girls. I really wanted to come home and continue to scrap the week away as I was and still AM sooooo tired and still off!!!

I had a great time with the girls. We had lots of space, great company and it was great to catch up with all my fantastic friends I have met while scrapping and we met 3 new friends too that decided to join us too!!!!

With a late start on Friday night and a nap on Saturday as I was not feeling the best here is what I got done....I also managed to finish Max's Russell album for 2006 8 pages in total in a 6x8 album ( I started it in Aug 07).





I love this COSMO spinner I got from Scraploot. I left it to spin and cut out the page protector for hours more fun!!!!!


most of them are true at some point in a day!!!! lol


2 comments:

KimA said...

Great layouts Belinda - it's great that you had such a good time away. Hope you are feeling 100% soon

Narelle said...

Hey There Chicky,
I love your layouts. Love the layout of Max's first day of Preschool - such a cute photo. Sound like a well deserves weekend. I am a little jealous.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell