Sunday, March 29, 2009

23-29 March

  • the plovers at school are still causing dramas!!!
  • I ran a staff meeting on Numeracy

  • Up before the sun lots this week, cursing the traffic on the way into Liverpool.

  • Got my hair coloured.

  • 5 loads of washing on Thursday.

  • Max forgot (shock/horror) about the toy story gang this week and devoted lots of time to Roary the racing car............gee I miss Woody and Buzz!!!!!

  • the traditional 26th day Russell phtoto shoot. Max was not in the mood but I was in the mood to get it done , lots of hard work to get him to smile.

  • Max's swimming teacher was away and he was lucky enough to have Suzanne....she really proved what he can do......dog paddled 10m and kicked on his back for around 9m.

  • A massive mess of toys in the lounge room led to new rules about packing away before something new is played with.

  • Friday at school was FULL on from 10am...........I had 20 things to get done but a custody issue saw one job get done.

  • I worked at Scraploot on Saturday and Darren cleaned up out the back with Max.....who insisted getting in the otto to push down the freshly mown grass.

  • A relaxing Sunday even though I felt OFF. never touched the 4 baskets of ironing or got much school work done......my body is still tired and lazy.

  • It ended with a MASSIVE pillow fight with Max and Darren in the backroom, both not giving in..surprised no one was hurt as they BOTH played rough.

  • and for the first time in MANY years the end of March did not see the end of DST.....one more week of getting up in the dark.

  • 2 weeks to holidays ..........do you know how happy that makes me ......PJ day here we come.

1 comment:

Narelle said...

I too can't wait for the PJ days. Looking forward to catching up in the holidays.

Thinking of you for tomorrow. Hope that all goes well. You are a brave girl. Proud of YOU!!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell