Tuesday, March 24, 2009

16-22 March

A hard week.......that ended wonderfully.
A day off on Monday...I needed REST and Max and I did just that.
up early 3 mornings for tests, I dragged my bottom WAY out of bed before sunrise
lessons, lessons, lessons all day Tuesday and Wednesday.
I am happy that doctors visits mean I get to take Max to preschool. I love watching him walk in the gate, this truly is one of the BEST preschools around, they are soooo professional and the environment is soooooo engaging.


Thursday was the BIG presentation day for my principal and I. We had to present for 2 hours on our schools Mathematics programs. We pulled off a good presentation at the last minute, I literary had to call the school and organise some kids in the computer lab with 20 minutes to spare. We went to 4 schools and after 4 x 2 hour presentations my head was throbbing.
The day made me realise how happy I am to teach at BPS, I do love this school, settling in took a while but I don't think i want to ever leave, we have some excellent children and staff and things in the community can only get better. (touch wood it stays the great school it is)
The week was over work wise as I did not have to work Friday as I worked Thursday. BUT my body was in PAIN. I took myself off for a massage,pedicure and a coffee with a great friend...just what I needed after a morning of more early tests. I came home and just was tooooooo exhausted to pack for my scrap weekend away. I just wanted to relax and not have to pack and lug everything to the car.
After an afternoon nap and some rest I finally arrived late but happy I went. We had a great 2 days and nights, I wish I could do one of these retreats a month!!!!

Sadly the weekend came to an end (car all packed for the trip home).

1 comment:

Narelle said...

See I don't know how you pack everything for a weekend like that. You look like you had enough to supply the whole crew with. I can see why you were putting off packing.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell