I was lucky enough to go to Australian IDOL tonight. I was feeling sooo tired, old and NOT BOTHERED on the weekend, I just did not want to go......but I am sooooo glad I did.
I got to chat with Kyle and get a photo with him. He so sexy and such a cuddly bear, I will miss the Kyle and Jackie O show on the radio making me laugh after this week.
The final 3 are really HOT and sang soooo well, I tell you it will be close.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great photos. Who did you think was the most popular with the audience?
I feel they set it up for Wes to get through to the final two (so he should) by letting him sing last. The Beatles song was by far the best number of the night.
Hey Bel,
What a cracker of a night. Too much fun!!! Cracks me up thinking about it. Good times!!!! Can you email me the photos so I can blog them - I will also pass them onto Shelly too? She is hanging out for them as well.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx
Oh yay!!!! So great to see other photos! Sunday night would have been fantastic! Was this the first time you went? I loved it - hoping to go again next year :):)
Post a Comment