Last Saturday we braved the storm clouds and drove down for a family photo shoot with Janine.
I am SOOOOOOO happy with all my shots and I am making this an annual family event
Here are just a few (copied from Janine's blog).
I love all my images which I have viewed in my client section of her blog. I also get a CD and an 8x10, Serious what GREAT value!!!!!!!!!
thanks Janine...I am glad scrapbooking introduced us!!!!!!
ETA....oppps they are not fitting you might need to click on them or pop over to Janine's blog for a look and I will scrap some for you all to see before the year is out





5 comments:
thanks for the props!! LOL! I am so thrilled that you like them!! it was so much fun hanging out with you and your boys!
They look great! Kylie
Hey Bel,
Great photos - I can see why you are happy with them. Beautiful photos of YOU (Princess). Love the new blog banner. Gorgeous! Will have to book her in - just don't know if the hubby with co-operate.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxxx
Awesome photos of all of you Belinda!
Great work Janine.
:) xx
WOW!! Awesome photo Belinda. Lots of scrapping material there. :)
Post a Comment