Bronte ### is the password to this blog...as I typed it I welled up again........
my baby girl is at the vets...they thought she had a chemical poison but the vet rang at 10pm thinking it may be a snake bite.........?????
In our fenced in backyard?????
She was not well when i left and I just want to go there now and HUG her and give her her big blue ball...
please "fat girl" make it through.........we love you
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Really ,really big hugs to you Belinda.
Karen xo
I'm thinking of poor Bronte, big hugs to you and I hope she pulls through - a SNAKEBITE? :(
Sending you and Bronte big hugs. I hope she pulls through.
Oh B....you poor thing!
Big hugs from me honey and I hope everything goes well and she pulls through this.
xx
Hey Bel,
Sad news - you are a brave girl to put on such a brave face. I know what it is like to lose pets. All of my love.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx
PS I am sure that there is good news on the way!!!
I'm so sorry honey - this is so sad especially on top of poor Pebbles. I am sending you big cyber hugs.
Alison XXX
I feel so sad for you and Darren and Max......you will miss poor Bronte. I can't believe you have lost them both so close together.Life is not fair soemtimes.
Big Hugs
Alison and Rebecca XXXX
Post a Comment