
Bronte had a beautiful mother, Ruby and 6 brothers and sisters.
We took her home on Jan.1 2000.
Bronte you had the best personality and I have so many memories of you as MY DOG!!!
- We would go off to training together at the local showground where you learnt lots of tricks.
- We put you in 2 shows where you came 1st and 5th......show life was not for us and we never went back.
- You were a water baby......any chance of getting wet and you would be there.
- You hated storms and fireworks. You tried to rip the screen door of once and cut all your mouth open as you freaked in a storm.
- You had the cutest puppy dog eyes.
- Your ball was your dummy.
- You loved your staffy ball and would attack any ball until it was dead flat.
- When we were building the pool it was your lake and you splashed around in the hole everyday.
- You chased your tall and barked for the last 3-4 years.
- You lost much deserved love when Max came into our lives.
- When we lost Pebbles I was sad but excited that you would be our only dog again.
- You ate anything I gave you .....I am going to miss my garbage bin. I used to feed you fruit ice sticks on hot days.
- You were a good inside dog and you would always protect us.
- On New years EVE in 04/05 we locked in the garage due to the fireworks.......we went out all night...........you and Pebs SOME HOW pushed through a locked sliding door and TERRORISED the house, it took me 3 hours to clean the place up
I miss you "fat girl"..................the backyard is now a lonely place. Your blue ball is here and I will cherish it. I so wish you could have taken it with you, you were rarely without a ball in your mouth.
thanks for 9 fantastic years as MY DOG, I am sorry you had to die alone at the vets, I just wanted to hug you one last time
love you Bronte bear


7 comments:
I am so sorry Bel, thinking of you guys.
RIP Bronte xxx
Oh, I am so, so sorry Belinda. Big hugs to you. :-(
Oh B. You poor thing. You must be beside yourself.
Lots of hugs from me.
Thinking of you...
xxxxxoooooo
oh belinda...I know your pain and I wish I could give you a huge hug. I am so sorry for your loss. xxxxxxxx jk
Words are not enough mate. I had my fingers crossed for you that she was going to be ok - i am so sorry
(((((HUGS)))))
you poor thing Belinda, how very sad. thinking of you and your family and sending big hugs.
Belinda I am sorry to hear of the passing of Bronte. Hope you, Darren and Max are doing ok.
Post a Comment