Thursday, January 31, 2008

a share!!

birthday photos to share





"No daddy, don't cut my puppy"!!!!!!



max, my boy, yesterday you had a little accident in front of my eyes, a little trip that I will regret for years to come!!!! It brought tears to my eyes all day, it is making me cry now. I never wanted to say anything as I am experiencing the most guilt I have ever in my entire life. I love you baby and when that little chipped baby tooth falls out a weight will be lifted off my shoulders. I never knew that a chipped baby tooth would tear me apart as much as it has! I want to curl up in a ball and DIE!!!! I want to turn back time and WISH the what ifs happened!!!!!


YES i know there are worse things in the world but that cute, cheeky little grin wont be the same. Ok stopping now before I water log the keyboard, WHY CAN'T I GET OVER THIS????

I love you Max, more than anything in the world!!!!!!

5 comments:

KimA said...

Belinda don't bash yourself up over this - Benson chipped both of his front teeth when he was learning to crawl. He is serioulsy unco (just like his mum!) and this didn't mix well with the very hard tiles of the rental property that we lived in at the time. Both times I was with him and watching him, I just could not catch him in time. {hugs} He won't even remember - make sure you scrap it though - I have - LOL!

Anonymous said...

yeah - like kim said stop beating yourself up
if you get upset every time something happens you'll never stop crying !!!
kids fall, bang, crash and thump all the time no matter how much we try to protect them

Alison Shearer said...

The other girls are right honey. I know it hurts and I know you feel responsible but you're not - accidents happen and you could not have prevented this. He will still have a gorgeous grin - just a different one. I need to see a photo!! Stop beating yourself up - it's a tooth - a replaceable tooth - not a limb or anything worse. He is a real boy - other accidents will happen you can bet on it...and they will not be your fault either.

Alison

Anonymous said...

Like everyone else said mate. Don't beat yourself up, these things happen. He will have forgotten about it by now as should you. Love ya Kirsten x

Unknown said...

The girls are right trials and tribulations of being a mum is you feel everything in ten fold, Thanks for the comment on my blog and yes we will be able to help each other loose those kg's.