Friday, January 25, 2008

goodnight one year old boy!


tomorrow morning he will wake up and be TWO!!!!!

i am not as emotional as last year, but as i put all his bibs away today (not that he has worn them for 6 months) I just hoped I can do it all again one day!

This morning started out as a REAL WELCOME to the terrible twos as he threw himself on the floor at the shopping centre. He refused to sit in the trolley or in the stroller (push chair for my UK reader!). He screamed, kicked and made one very big scence! Darren was beside himself and at one point I think i had tears in my eyes! the screaming and the tantrum went on for 3 aisles and we had had enough so Darren took him home! and yes he is sick and has his final two teeth coming up but man it was one performance!

my doctor has ran a few tests on Max's breathing and chest problems and she seems to think he has asthma, we are trialing him on ventalin! hoping all goes well and we can get some answers as soon as possible.

well i am falling asleep so off to bed, sadly the scraproom still looks like it has vomited chipboard but I still have 3 salad and spinach dips to make so I NEED my rest
happy Australia day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Australia Day.... and 2nd birthday to Max! Have a good one! :)

Alison Shearer said...

I know - it just all goes so fast doesn't it?? I can't believe he's two - it's seems like yesterday that he was born.

Alison

~Elleni~ said...

I can't believe Max is 2 already either! Boy time sure does fly.
Great party, hope Max liked all his presents and we can't wait to see the photos!
xx