We had a great time in the rain touring the blue mountains today. We left an overcast 27 degree day in Sydney and arrived at the blue mountains to 16 degree weather............flip flops/thongs, singlets and shorts. Max was not worried....I spent $15 on an ugly beanie and scarf and he threw them off half way along the walk (after 15,000 Japanese tourists took his photo) MUST post photos soon.
Here we are the day before up on Sydney tower! WHAT a sensational view. My nephew Kyle came along with us too! As our tour guide pointed out KINGS CROSS and referred to it as the RED light district he looked at me puzzled- sorry Kyle I am NOT explaining that one to a 13 year old!!!! 
NOW it may LATE but I want to continue my button sorting.....more about that later!


2 comments:
Love the SkyWalk pictures -- and that you are going tourist in Sydney. I've done more touristy stuff here than I ever did at home!!!
We do live in the MOST BEAUTIFUL city - and views like this really make it obvious!! Say goodbye to Kirsten for me - it was lovely meeting you Kirsten - hopefully we will meet again one day.
Alison
Post a Comment