WOW 16 hours before I had to return to work the scraproom was finished! IRONIC! yes I am feeling creative, I know where everything is and I NEED TO SCRAP!!!!! but NO it is back to the place that pays the bills!!!! my 5th year at my cool little school!!!! (Hi Mr Smith, by the way your lesson on angles today ROCKED!!!)
anyway back to the room........
thanks Adam from ALL STAR WARDROBES, YOU did plan this one very well! and it helps that your wife is a scrapbooker so you GET ME!!!!! Adam will be HAPPY to build another one of these for a scrapbooker in Sydney!!!!
22 comments:
WOW this looks sensational, I have been longing to see the finished product.....I bet you will be more productive now that you know where everything is. The space you have is awesome, I am a little jealous. CONGRATULATIONS, be sure to ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
Janelle Taylor
it looks great bel
how did you get the three boxes along each shelf ? did you change sizes as i didn't think 3 fitted ??
i love the splash of colour too with the red and black - does make a difference
did you go with the colour sorting ??
OMG!
I am so jealous
lol
I am glad it is done
it looks awesome
I love how all your papers and cardstock are organised that is so cool and love the hanging stuff above your desk...that rocks!
it is making me inspired
Hugs
K.
Well mate I am very proud of you for finishing the scrap room!! All that hard work clearing it out and look at the buttons all nicely colored up! You best keep it looking that tidy for my next trip ha ha. Now you can get scrapping my visit.....!
Kirsten x
Very Jealous Belinda.
It looks fantastic and I want one too....
Kate :)
I am jealous also Belinda! Your room looks fantastic!
Have fun creating there when you get time.
You have inspired me to get in and do my own room!
Karen A
Looks amazing - when can I come over and help you mess it up? LOL!
It looks great and you have done a fantastic job of organising and sorting everything. I love the colour system - I have resisted it but can see that in clear tubs it works well. The touches of colour are perfect too.
Alison XXX
Wow Belinda, that looks AWESOME! What a shame you have to go back to work and won't have as much time to play. I am green with envy - first the pool and now a gorgeous scrap room!
WOW Belinda. Just WOW! How cool is this!
Ok I am so seriously jealous right now! This is fabulous!
woo hoo..look at that FAB new scrap room!!!! looks excellent Belinda..and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO Max...
Looks awesome Belinda.
Can you come and do that to my room, lol
Looks just fantastic you are one lucky scrappin Gal!
This is awesome Belinda, I want one too!! will have to keep Adam in mind if I ever get a bigger house!!
wow, that looks fantastic Belinda! Really makes me want to remodel or at least clean up my space. Enjoy creating in your new room. Cheers, Lis.
It looks fantastic. I wish I had one . I just have a small part of a cupboard. You will certainly be very productive in this space.
I am really jealous.
Leone
WOW It looks amazing. Now beg, borrow and steal your program for term 1 and you can start using that room. Spelling is done(we have a new whole school program that will work anywhere) I'll do Maths for Year 2 this weekend!!
I'm oh so jealous!! It looks fantastic!
You are a clever chicken. So organised. I would not have expected anything less from you. I want one too. Now I hope that you get some serious scrapbooking done now. You can scrap up a storm. I hope that the first page out of the new room is about the makeover.
"I said pet, I said love, I said pet, the room looks fantastic."
Lots of Love
Rell
xx
I LOVE IT definitly has given me some ideas!
One word comes to mind
JEALOUS!!
It is an awesome space and really great to inspire creativity when you can see it all . . mine is all in a single GIANT container :(
Post a Comment