this will give you a giggle!!!!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9633503371
feeling much happier tonight after finding this - thanks Tina B!
I had a bit of a break down tonight - just realised I am NOT SUPERWOMAN and I can't do everything i need to do in one day, one week, one month. The year has GONE by sooo quickly and I am once again sad about that!!!! I am sick, I am tired and still have a list as long as your arm!!! BUT as I will soon show you I had the best weekend partying, however I am paying the price now! I am always wanting to do sooo much but always procrastinating, over thinking!!!!! I am upset at myself when I get tired as I never used to get tired -before Max!!!!
thanks Alison for listening.........
I am off to do a few more reports them off to bed.......let the SILLY season BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lol a total classic! I loved it, thanks for sharing. You guys have some great dance moves, Darren I have never seen you dance like that! lol :)
Post a Comment