Sunday, November 18, 2007

I did scrapbook 2 weeks ago!!!


I have 2 massive baskets of ironing

I have a scraproom half packed up

I have to organise tax returns

I have school reports to write and read

and all I want to do is SCRAPBOOK, chat on KSK and surf 2 peas!!!!

I need more hours in the day!!!

Did anyone see IDOL, did i think it was BORING becuase I MISS CARL and LOVE CARL???

If you are listening to my pathetic babble please let me know...I need other things to distract me from the list above!!!!!

10 comments:

KimA said...

Hey - I'm listening! All I want to do is scrapbook, chat on KSK and surf 2 peas too!

Belinda Venables said...

Hellooooo, I'm listening too! hehehe
I LOVE Nat, so I'm happy! Although Carl was and is great! He will go places for sure.
Thanks for the blog comment.
How are you?
Busy by the sounds of things.
Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda
Bring back Carl I thought the show this week was boring neither of the remaining two seem to have the charisma Carl has.
Karen

~Elleni~ said...

Yes, very boring last night!!!!

Silly public not voting for Carl to be in the final two, tsk tsk! lol

Did you go to Granville macca's to see Carl on Saturday?? :)
xx

Karen Knight said...

Last night was a bit boring, though I am glad that Natalie is still there :)

I have been surfing the web too much as well. lol!

Hey can you e-mail me some retreat photos. pretty please??....email is takamo3@hotmail.com

Hugs
Kayla

Anonymous said...

Me!!! I'm with you. Too much to do :)

Narelle said...

Hey Baby, Love the photos of you, beautiful on the inside and outside.

Have to say sorry but I behind Natalie.

Hang in there the school holidays are just around the corner.

Lots of Love Rell

leewoodside said...

Lurve this layout!

Alison said...

Great layout!! It's crazy time of year hey! Not long to go now. :)

You've been tagged. :)

Unknown said...

Just think...in a few weeks school will be out and the holidays will be upon us...then we may get time to do the things we enjoy!!!