Kiwi Scraps was sensational, I enjoy being a teachers aide soooo much as I get to see a drop of everything, sure I get no personal scrapping done and it is HARD work...but lets face it I never got work done when i attended as a student as i was never prepared with the RIGHT photos!!!
Anyway David THANKS for another EXCELLENT KIWI SCRAPS, being behind the scences showed me how much effort you put in. We really appreciate it!
It was great catching up with all the girls again and meeting Stacey J and Wendy was also really nice as you always learn alot about scrapbooking. I also had the pleasure of TAing with Nic Howard and her work is SOOOO amzing and I love her new book, if you see it I highly recommend it!
I also loved meeting Paula - Stacey Julian's friend that was travelling with her. It was sooo nice chatting with someone who has over 300 channels in her house, she taught me that no MATTER what there is usually nothing on worth watching when you want to watch something! So maybe I should just be happy with my 4 channels and bigpond movies! Paula, WHENEVER you want to house swap let me know!!!!!
If you look closely at the photos you may see Alison with her rude finger up, YEP she was NOT happy when we came home from the bar after a few drinks! We had a great night in the bar swapping horror movie stories!!!!
THEN it was off to IDOL!it was a pretty busy night and although we were second in line (thanks Diana) we were still right up the back and a long way from Carl :(.
I was sooooooo hopeful that he would get through and sent 30 votes in and begged the girls at work to vote for me. However, there were tears on Monday night. I KNEW he would not beat Matt (who wore TIGHTS on Sunday and stole Hansels outfit 3 weeks ago). BUT I soo just wanted to hear him sing the single and once you get to the top 2 it really is ANYONES game!!!
LOVE and miss you Carl, PLEASE SOMEONE give him a record deal

have a great Thursday everyone


3 comments:
Awww poor Carl!!! He should have been in the final instead of Matt!
*hugs* Belinda! :)
hey there
kill kill kill
just found your blog....i have been here before, a while back, ultimate blog lurker
but thought i best be saying HI this time
Hee hee hee.... what robyn said!
Loved catching up.
Post a Comment