Happy Birthday to my coolest, bestest and hippest scrapping buddy Alison for yesterday! I had a great night on Sunday dancing with you in front of Australian idol. GOTTA do it again!!!! and your DD is a TRUE water baby! my pool was about 17 degrees and she swam in it!!!!! So she holds my record!
Week 11 has been mad at school! Kids just went mental today - 2 suspensions and lots of fights (and that is just the staff) - just kidding! I think week 11 should be illegal - after such a great term this week has shown it is too much to cope with !!! SO HAPPY holidays are here in 2 teaching days!!!!
How much do i love this spunky guy???? So much! even though he woke me up at 12 and screamed until 1am - bloody eye teeth



3 comments:
Max is growing so fast! he is a handsome young man !! I hear you on the 11 week terms. We had one too and that last week the kids were obviously overtired and the staff - beyond caring!
Woohoo well done Belinda!!!!
Max is looking just as cute as ever.
Happy birthday for yesterday Alison!
xx
Thanks buddy! I think between you , me and Rebecca we had all the coolest disco moves covered!!!!
Alison
Post a Comment