Monday, July 02, 2007

What I am thinking RIGHT NOW!

What is on my mind right now on the first day of my school holidays

SKIN CHECK
Darren and I found out on the weekend that Matthew B from high school died from skin cancer. HE was 30 and worked indoors! It was such a sad shock. My memory of him and Darren from high school was doing burnouts in the school car park. He drove a cute little Datsun Stanza and had an infectious laugh.
My promise to myself when we put the pool in was to get a skin check!and I am ashamed to say that while i have the referral i have not done a thing about it. PLEASE everyone - check your skin!

THE FLU
Yep i have it bad!!!! I hate it. I hate that it is impacting on my holidays and the things i have to get done. plus i have the WIGGLES concert with max on Wednesday and that is NOT something i want to do with the headache, runny nose and sneezing i have!

MICHELLE from BB!!!
VOTE her off! please people I dont vote I just watch and she is the BIGGEST BOGAN i have ever seen!

The KMART TOY SALE
If i had a blog last year I would have made you laugh with some of the stories from the adventures I had last year at 12.01am at the MASSIVE KAMRT toysale! So this Wednesday night we do it all again! ME, Karen, Tanya, Jannelle and whoever else wants an adventure! So if anyone gets their hands on the catologue in the mail let me know if there is anything good! We NEVER get Kmart junk mail - but thank goodness for online!

I am off to do a little scrapping! that is until i fall into a heap!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sick too! Must be all the stresses from this term.

*sniff, cough, whinge*

Sad news about your friend. Definitely make that appt!

Anonymous said...

I love you dearly but don't be bringing your sick germs over to my house!!!!! I had enough with Rebecca sick all last week. I think you should stay home in bed - you need your strength for the K-Mart toy sake after all!!!!! LOL

Alison

~Elleni~ said...

Very sad news about your friend. Goes to show that even though we all think we are ok if we don't work in the sun etc we aren't. Hope you make the appointment soon.
I have the Kmart catologue and have had a quick look through but nothing really grabs me, except the stuff I have already bought lol!

Have fun at the Wiggles tomorrow, we are off there today! YAY!!

Get well soon xx

Alison said...

Ahhhh, why is it teachers always cave in during the holidays and get sick. I'm coughing and spluttering too!

K-Mart rocks!! Love that sale!

KimA said...

Hope you are feeling better - you've been tagged, drop over and check out my blog for all the details!

Anonymous said...

oi i agree on the michelle issue! she has GOT to go.