We slept in today until 10 am again! this is Max's third day of feeling under the weather!!! I blame eye teeth and a small cold but when he wakes up i will take him to the doctors as he has had a few high temps!!!! Here he is about 10 minutes ago - he just put himself to sleep. I have now put a blanket over him and he is dead to the world! the cough will wake him up soon !!!!So these holidays have been the sick holidays!!! First me, then Max!!! I have not done half the things i planned and there is only one day to go before I have to pack up all my scrapping stuff and do about a week of work for school!!!!!
He is a class I did online with KimArcher! I plan to make it into a double and have all the journaling on the other side! I loved this class as she showed us how to EDIT the square so PICASA does not cut the wrong part of the photo in a square!!!! LOVE IT NOW!!! before i was so frustrated as it chopped off myheads. THANKS KIM!!!!

I have also stayed up late for the last 2 nights (while watching BB)! I finished Max's 2006 album! All the layouts were done but I added all the journaling and my picasa images were edited WELL NOW!!!!In this bad photo you can see August LO and journaling and June is behind August as I dropped the ablum and BROKE all the page protectors. So everything was everywhere until i fixed them
Iam going to start a LO as my boy sleeps!!!!
Oh i have to catch up on the finale of Prison Break too as I was out last night!!!!! Oh at least 7 months before I see the GOOD LOOKING Wenworth :(


5 comments:
Bel, I hope Max feels better soon, he looks so cute in that photo.
Ah Prison Break finale, I haven't watched it yet either, but I heard Channel 7 are going to fast-track the episodes so there won't be such a wait, we will have them aired really close to the US. Woo, maybe we don't have to wait so long for Wentworth Miller pervs.
Poor baby Max - I hope he is better soon. Give him a hug and kiss from me - I still got some cute pics of him on Tuesday - giving his version of 'the look' LOL and playing with the back door! Your ist Year album for Max is brilliant - I love it.
Alison
get well soon max
x
Poor Max. Hope he feels better soon! Your In Review layout looks great!!
KIM
The chat last night was great - I can't believe we spoke for 3.5 hours!!!!! You have to teach me how to use Picasa ... the layouts look great
Post a Comment