Sunday, July 15, 2007

and here comes term 3!!!!!

WOW already!!!!! I have sadly packed away the scrapping stuff and I am MADLY planning my spelling, homework and a Dinosaur unit! Tomorrow night it will be Maths and the playground duty timetable!!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!
Here is a layout I did last night! It is a bad scan (cut off all my FunKY sewing around the edge) but I can't find the usb cord for the camera??!! MAX where is it?????

The rubons are Hambly and I LOVE them!!! well i had SOOO much planned for the holidays and sickness got in the way!!!! 11 weeks (YES 11)!!!!!!!! until more R n R!!!! I know that is going to fly and it will be October before we know it!
stay warm!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lo Belinda. I love it's elegant simplicity - Max suits those wings and crown!! Hope school is Ok today.

Alison

Anonymous said...

I luv that layout Belinda ! have fun back at work ! dont be too sad i dont get holidays for 12 months yet lol hope Max is better now Narelle .

Anonymous said...

hey there
found you... love the pictures of max. did you have a lovely day at school. i sure did. can't wait for tomorrow.
APinthemakingfromKC

KimA said...

Love the layout Belinda :0( about your hols