Sunday, February 11, 2007

We are still here!!!



all I can say is I am SOOOO SICK of programming - 10.5 hours of my life wasted. Teaching is over rated at this time if year!!!


and yes the pool is still empty - but does not stop us from getting in the deep end!!!!! 1.85m at that!!!!! my head just reaches the bottom of the water line tiles!!!!! If it was full max would JUST be getting some air!
3 things from my weekend


I hurt my back on Friday night - still sore!! and sadly I was imitating Nathan from Hi 5 and his OVER dancing skills.


I woke up with a headache on Saturday morning but Alison cheered me up on Saturday afternoon as out stamps from purple onion arrived YUMMY YUMMY (check out all the great date stamps) and she gave me the news that Daz has bought me a 50mm fixed lens!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEE I get it next Sunday


and we finally took the Russell one year shot!!!!! GEE this is getting hard!!!! he is toooo quick!





Max is nearly walking - just has to let go of everything else!!
NIGHT!!!!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I cheered you up!!Those stamps are so cool - I LOVE them. Thanks for telling me about Nana's Teddies too - what an amazing store - Rebecca was in Teddy heaven. Max will be able to pick up Russell and carry him around soon - that was such a good idea to do the monthly photo shoot comparison.

Laters

Alison

Ngaire said...

These photos are too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda, haven't popped in for a while so thought I'd say Hi! Can you believe it's week 3 already? Programming...urgh! I know how you feel, I'm back at work two and its this part that I dread. Just a few more late nights and it's all over for now... until next term!!!