Monday, February 19, 2007

i FINISHED it


YEP it only took MOST of Feb with school work interupting!!!!

if I keep going at this rate Max will be 18 and I will still be scrapping his 18 month photos!!!

After I have finsihed my Spelling, Reading and Maths work I plan to do a page a night!!!!!!

SOMEONE hold me to it!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I'll hold you to it!!!!!!
You asked LOL! 8.5 x11 is easier to achieve - how come that's a 12 x12???.

Alison

Unknown said...

Well done! It looks great :)

Ngaire said...

This one was worth the wait for you to finish it to see it! It is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Belinda i luv that page its gorgeous well done Narelle

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

love those big letters!

Bety

Anonymous said...

very nice belinda.. im feeling a little the same i have a layout that has been on my desk since feb 11 need more time lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda
That's a great page, love the bright colours.
We haven't seen Max for a while, I'll bet his grown heaps since I last saw him. Bring him into the shop soon, we miss him.
Also, thanks for the link to our store.
See you soon
Deb