Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A great weekend!

I am sooo thankful that I did not have to work today as I SOOOO needed a recovery day! I had the best weekend at the Scrapgirls retreat.
I walked in after loosing 3 kilos and rolled out after a weekend of eating BEAUTIFUL food, cakes, pancakes, lollies and bacon and eggs. I ate nothing today as I am sure I ate enough for 5 days instead of 3.
Kylie and Sheree did the best job and the company was excellent. I really wish we could have stayed for another day as I was just getting into it!
I got a good bit done and I even did a 'freestyle' inspired page.
Alison taught 2 great classes and Sheree also taught a great class - to some very tired ladies!!!!. It was great sitting near the girls from Scrapbook Dreams and between the two talented Alisons.
Some lessons I learnt!
Alison is an Angel!!!! not only a great scrapper!!! look at her fly throught the air!!! such a big kid at heart!!!

Matting is OVERRATED!!! (hehehehehe) inside joke!
It takes an average of 3 hours to pack for crops, I OWN way tooo much stuff and it takes 4 hours to put it all away as i bought stuff from the scrapbook shop there!
Scrapbooking has allowed me to meet some wonderful people along the way . I am glad that they are now my friends for life!

It has kicked over to Tuesday so I better get to bed. I have not been 100% today - was sick and had a 2 hour nanna nap.

Will share more photos soon



8 comments:

Alison said...

It was a great weekend, wasn't it? Yeah matting is definately overated! lol
I could have done another day too.
:)Alison

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda
I'm glad you all had such a great time. I look forward to seeing all the pages everyone created. I'm supposed to be doing the timetable, but I'm having a bit of a break.
We had a great TGIF night, and Kim Causer won the bag. We made sure the rest of the group got pressies as well.
We will dot one ourselves early next year.

Debbie J

Anonymous said...

Found your site through a google search...just got back from a weekend scrap retreat myself. So much fun! What a great blog you have! Good luck in scrap recovery!

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda,
good to hear you had a nanna nap yesterday... me too! I think I am stil recovering and have stuff everywhere that still needs to be packed away! Did you arrive home to big smiles and cuddles like I did? the best! I worked today on a 4/5/6 class... great to be back in the game. Hope you had a good day at work too :)
Well,it was great meeting you at the retreat and I suppose now I have another cool blog to stalk!!

Anonymous said...

Hey missy!!! I had a great time too - love that pick of me flying - didn't know I could. LOL

I still haven't unpacked - ah well - all in good time. Maybe we can just keep scrapping somewhere else?? Any ideas?

Alison

Anonymous said...

that is a lovely bunch of friends you have. lol, thanks for a great weekend of talkin, scrappin. i think you and allison j should have a turn at teaching at one retreat. talk soon kylie

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda

Thats a mighty fine group of gals you got to share some time with.

It was a great weekend but was over way too soon. Just as you get in the groove all of sudden its hometime.

Would love a copy of that shot next time we catch up.

Bridget

Anonymous said...

i'm so pleased you had a great weekend.
i do have to agree with bridget, it was over far too soon, so that's it on the agenda for next year is a retreat that is longer, lol.
btw, love that photo of alison on the tramp, lol