

Can you believe it???
Can you believe what I hear you ask!!!
that she dressed her son in a santa hat and bonds singlet in OCTOBER just so she can get some photos to use on some yummy Christmas papers or that the year is almost GONE!!!!!
I have been busy working as a casual teacher and then last weekend I worked at PAPERIFIC! I had a ball chatting with lots of friends and the new people I got to meet. On the Friday night I was asked by Addicted to Craft to work for them in the wholesale part. It was sooo much fun taking orders of product and I got to see all the yummy stuff from meory trends too! My fav's were the GEL-I-TINS stamps, a new FRENCH range of papers and the Maya Road chipboard car!!!!
This week is another busy weekend as I am off to a scrapgirls retreat and I get to do some classes and have some laughs. The down side is I am not organised so I really need to get on top of that so I can have a productive weekend.
I am also apart of an exciting new blog group called Scrapping the Scraps. So go and take a look at the fun being had.
I also had a little cry today when I started to clean out Max's drawers. All his baby clothes and the memories! He is still in size 00 and some 000 but he still seems so much more frown up! He pulled himself up today on the coffee table and it FREAKED me out!!! I want my baby forever, but still i cant wait forever!!!!
Has anyone seen scrapped the movie? I want to see it!
chat soon
belinda


9 comments:
i just love the photos, congratulations belinda on your job you deserve it, hope its an ongoing thing for you. see you in 4 more days at the retreat. cheers kylie dillon
Ohhhh!!!! HOW CUTE!!!! It's scary how fast they grow up!
I'm on the computer instead of getting ready for scrap girls. How typical!
These photos are SOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly cute!!! I'd be dressing him like that daily just for the cuteness factor!
Beautiful pics. Before you know it, he will be running around everywhere.
Hi Belinda luv the photo's have a fun time away i will be thinking of you all Narelle
They are gorgeous photos, Bel!!
And PLEASE remind me next week to bring in your stuff. I am a SLACKER, a slacker I tell you.
Now I'm off to awww over Maxie again!
Gorgeous little Santa photos!
Gorgeous photos Belinda, he looks so sweet! SOOOOOOO CUTE!
Awwwwww! These photos are just sooo adorable. Makes me all clucky! loL!
Post a Comment