Wednesday, May 11, 2011

this is me








On Mothers day I was inspired by the beautiful light behind me to take some selfies! I used to do so many ME pages before children and as I was looking in my albums on Mothers day I saw that I haven't done much at all these days.



I brought my first pair of black ugg boots this year and they are my new favourite shoe.

My favourite TV shows are Keeping up with the Kardashians, Winners and Losers, 7pm project and loving that RPA is back on.

Last Movie I saw was "Just go with it" it was funny !

Since Easter I have been eating way too much chocolate. I still have 10kg (at least to loose).
I hate that exercise takes time and I have barely any.

An untidy house frustrates me. There are lots of random things scattered throughout the house..they need to be put away...and when they finally are Flynn goes and gets them again.
I now am an electricity saving, whinging, PAIN in the butt as I hate that it has become so expensive and our bills average around $750 each quarter!!!!!

Flynn being clingy frustrates me! Then I have to remind myself, enjoy every minute and stop wishing it away! I wont get to keep my cute little toddler forever.
I am blessed to have some fantastic girl friends.

I hate that my dream home is not in my dream neighbourhood - where kids play and ride their bikes.

It seems as soon as we get ahead financially we go straight back behind.

I am thankful for all the things my dad does, he makes me smile.

I don't own any really nice jeans!

I am worried I am forgetting how to be a "great teacher" while I am off class.

I want to achieve everything on my list and if I ever do I can think of another 20 things to add that I need to do.

I'm tired and since I love my sleep and find it hard to wake up for Flynn at the ungodly hour of 6:45am I am off to catch some sleep xxx

No comments: