Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Max! Where have the last 5 years gone???




Max April- May2011.


You love Batman.

You sleep with Penny your dalmation, I love that soooo much.

You love to pretend and at Preschool had a fantastic time setting up an ice cream shop. You copied your teachers signs and wrote lots for the first time! I love watching you learn through play.


You often write your name backwards.

You love to pretend to speak another langauge. I have been told over 50 times you will be a great actor one day...you are certainly KEEN to act!!!!


You can count to 14, you can recognise numbers to 6. We have started Mathletics and you are loving to learn lots of Numeracy concepts.


You can built Lego following instructions.


You LOVE Lego, every day you ask for BATMAN Lego but it is all sold out. You love to play the Batman Lego game on wii.


You do "back chat' often and need to be nagged to listen. You are a handful, you want what YOU want, you are egocentric like most kids your age. You go loopy and crazy and I do a bit of yelling lately! You need an off switch but even though I want to turn you off only for one second I still LOVE crazy Max.


When Flynn was running towards the road and I asked why you never stopped him you replied "I didn't want to drop my ice cream".


When you don't want to do something you say "we will do it on Sunday".


You can push and hit Flynn one minute and be tickling and playing 'where's the baby' the next.
You said to me " I wish I was your husband".


Almost every time we drive past the shops you say "can I get a toy?"


You had a language assessment and there are somethings we need to work on, I want the best for you...always remember that.


I often say to you "this is not a restaurant...eat your dinner"
When you had a vomiting bug you looked up at me with sad eyes and said "I wish my body did not do this".

No comments: