
These layouts feature 2 Crafty, head over the blog to see lots of gorgeous 2 Crafty layouts


I wish there was more hours in the day to scrap up more of a storm these holidays. Sadly time has run out and i am putting away the coloured paper and glue and trying to get ready for school. Lots to do for the first day back on THURSDAY.....going in a day earlier to get out a day earlier in Dec, it kills me as we will be celebrating Max's 5th here on Wednesday and then straight into a staff development day presentation....maybe i should not drink as much !!!!!


I wish there was more hours in the day to scrap up more of a storm these holidays. Sadly time has run out and i am putting away the coloured paper and glue and trying to get ready for school. Lots to do for the first day back on THURSDAY.....going in a day earlier to get out a day earlier in Dec, it kills me as we will be celebrating Max's 5th here on Wednesday and then straight into a staff development day presentation....maybe i should not drink as much !!!!!
love to document life...forced to work so I can live life
project life pics to COME, when it is done, I am not sure!!!!!!!


2 comments:
Hey There Chicky,
Love your layouts - they're gorgeous. You have inspired me to scrap again - the only thing that I have gone done lately is Project Life. You should be very proud of what you have achieved.
I am off to start Project Life for 2011.
Love ya long time babe,
Rell
PS. I really need some of those flags - can you hook me up. If I had some of them I may want to scrap again (LOL).
Post a Comment