
Hapy NEW year!!!!!!!!!!!!In 2010 I set myself a challenge...to take a photo a day and participate in project life, the album. Well I am proud to say I really only missed 4 days!!!!!! it was a challenge but I am happy i did it as 2010 is truly documented.
My album on the other hand is only up-to-date until May....so I need to get moving and get it up to date to complete what I set out to do.
photos hopefully soon


2 comments:
Fantastc wrk Mel, im doing itthis year only hope i can keep up..lol
You go girl. Just finished mine. So happy that it is done. It may not be perfect but it is a reflection of the year we had. Now I want you to go and get busy on yours. I am off to open 2011 one officially. Yippeee!!!! Now my goal is to get my blog up to date. That is what I am off to do.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Post a Comment