Saturday, May 08, 2010

Project Life

Wow it's May and I have not updated you on how I am going on Project life 2010.
Firstly I can't believe that I have taken a photo EVERYDAY this year, without forgetting. This is my first week that I have really needed to LOOK for photos to take. Most days things come up and there is a story i want to share. The other night Max was playing with Carl his 'iphone friend' (a great ap for kids) and I needed to get a shot, it was so hard as we were in near darkness.....so I guess I am happy that I am also working hard to strengthen my photography skills at night as I hate using the flash.

Another project I took on was to take a photo of Flynn EVERYDAY as well. Sadly I let this go in early April, I still take a shot most days and I am hoping to have 300 days so I can fit them all in a gorgeous slip in album I have.

Here are some of my pages from project life, I am only up to date to March 1 so I need to get a move on as it tends to get out of control easily lol

This is the first page......I am yet to complete my title page, I will post when I do



thanks for stopping by......let me know what you think and if you are doing PL let me know where you are up to!!!!

4 comments:

Alison Shearer said...

I love these pages and think it's great you have been keeping it up to date ('ish). Might even inspire me to scrap agaon!

Alison XXX

Narelle said...

Hey There Bel,
Well done! I am very proud of you. I love the fact that I know most of the stories behind the photos. I look at your album and say to myself I know when that photo was taken. I have my photos mostly up to date BUTTTTT I must get back to doing some serious journaling. Maybe on my day tomorrow I will get some done.
Love Ya the Longest of Times
Rell
PS Have a top day tomorrow. Hope that you get spoilt.

Narelle said...

OK so I have had another look at yours (so to speak) just to inspire me to get back into mine (project life that is).
Love Ya Long Time
Rell

Domestic Mamma said...

I love your album, and how you have set out each of the pages. Looks awesome!