Love the layouts. My favourite one is the "Holy Cow Batman." You're a clever girl. Now here is a job for you - I need to be inspired to scrap again. I haven't since the beginning of last year. The only thing that I have managed is Project Life. At least I have managed to keep this up to life. I feel like I have been out of the loop for too long. I feel like I don't have any recent products or paper. I will get back on the horse soon my friend. Love ya long time, Rell
3 comments:
Love the layouts. My favourite one is the "Holy Cow Batman." You're a clever girl. Now here is a job for you - I need to be inspired to scrap again. I haven't since the beginning of last year. The only thing that I have managed is Project Life. At least I have managed to keep this up to life. I feel like I have been out of the loop for too long. I feel like I don't have any recent products or paper. I will get back on the horse soon my friend.
Love ya long time,
Rell
shaking my head at how friggin cool this is !!!!
shaking my head at how friggin cool this is !!!!
Post a Comment