- School holidays, lots of PJ days. Did not help Flynn was sick, but holidays gave him a break from family day care.
- More family time, we went to the Easter show, had a great time up the river with great friends.
- Dad made me proud as always on ANZAC day.
- I went down south to Sandra's scrap store and had a ball scrapping ALL day GOOD FRIDAY. I got into bed at 2am after lots of laughs.
- Had some great times with friends, from a BIG girly night here in early April to celebrate the end of a big term 1 to a big girly night here to celebrate the marriage of Kate Middleton to Prince William......I really got caught up in the fairytale.
- I finished PROJECT LIFE, I was soooo proud of me and I love the end result so much. However can I do it again, I am a bit burnt out.
Here are the pages I managed to scrap in April........






No comments:
Post a Comment