Friday, February 25, 2011

the life of an AP.....

NO im not an iphone ap, I'm a part time assistant principal of a small, gorgeous, tiny, crazy, laugh a minute school. I'm there 3 days but need to be there 5 to get all that I need to be done DONE!!!!!!
I'm tired, I feel zapped, I would love to stay up late into the morning and play with glue and photos but I have no super powers left.
I love it, but don't get me wrong if I couldn't be an AP as I won lotto, I would love to .....
have time that is just quiet time, no need to be thinking about what needs to be done next.
I would scrap and quilt SO MUCH MORE!
I would be easier to get along with.
There would be no dust on the furniture and no massive ironing piles to be sorted.
but hey someone has to be that AP (with 11 weeks paid holidays). xxx

Here is some new 2Crafty goodness..A Star is Born

No comments: