Thursday, December 30, 2010

precious new life

In August I was lucky enough to go the Savvy-delights scrap retreat and I had a ball!!!!!!
The classes on offer were fantastic, best I have seen in years! I wish i had enough money to do both classes!

When i saw this layout by Lisa Warren i fell in love! It was so gorgeous and I really wanted to do it as I could see I was going to LEARN some techniques which is what i love doing and have missed since i stopped attending classes many many moons ago.

Thanks San and Sar for a great weekend and Lisa, I love this layout to bits, thanks for teaching me something new!

Hey Narelle, this is the page from the kit you bought so in the holidays you can make this page too and a gorgeous mini album!!!!

1 comment:

Francine Burgess said...

oh my goodness, that layout is adorable, and what is that technique...?..amazing..how cute is the photo..so yummy..lol
ill be popping back more often..cheers!