Pop over to the 2 Crafty blog for a chance to win some 2 Crafty happy mail too. Every time you leave a comment you go in the draw to win, so leave lots of comments.
Here is my first DT layout using the 2 Crafty Teddy Bear. I must get myself some more of these gorgeous bears as they look so much like Russell.
Gee i have some catching up to do. Flynn is 8 months soon and I have only 6 layouts for his album. Poor second child lol xxxxx


2 comments:
Hey There Honey,
What a gorgeous layout. I love the fact that Russell is a part of your family. Love the fact that the bear looks so much like Russell. I will have to get me some of them to put on a page for Lockie.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Jealous that you are actually getting something done!!!!
I love your page Belinda, such a fabulous tradition!!
PS I have tagged you on my blog 8)
Post a Comment