Sunday, February 03, 2008

LOST!

I was a bit LOST this weekend. Darren was away at a scuba diving course and I was the mother of a child that became very ill at 2am Sunday morning!!!! more high temps and a very very inflamed throat and tonsils. EVERYTHING I wanted to achieve DID NOT HAPPEN!!!! I have 4 class assessments to mark and still a million other jobs to do! forget scrapbooking!

LOST is back Thursday...this is the show I LOVE to HATE!!!!! it frustrates me...but hey Jack is hot so I stay around!

i loved this recap of the last 3 seasons!!! everything you need to know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRI5qaqGVc

have a great week.....things have got to get better for me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is school going????

Loving it here, but missing everyone.

Anonymous said...

Lost starts back here tonight for us too!! Am so excited, just hope that we get some questions answered! Kirsten x

Alison Shearer said...

I hope little Max's tonsils get completely better very quickly.

Alison

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
I hear you regarding the whole tonsil thing. It sounds like he is going to suffer with it a lot.

Can't believe that you haven't had a chance to scrap yet. Where are your priorities girl????

Haven't got into Lost!! Might have to do a DVD series catch up.
Love ya Lots
Rell

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Hi Belinda,

I hope Max is feeling better now and you've had a chance to get creative.

Take Care,
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!

Kylie said...

WOW I love your room it is looking awesome - hope your little manis feeling much better.

hey I have tagged you check out my blog :0)