(already) and half way though at that!!!!

the holidays were great to me, rest and fun, lots of visitors and some of my jobs done!
I did scrapbook, not as much as I wanted as I found myself finding OTHER things to do!!! On the 12th I have been officially scrapping for 5 years. When Veronika and I did our first crop night at Castle Hill. Who would have thought this COOL craft would change my life, introduce me to many fantastic people, give me a part time job, take over a whole room and take me to places like Launceston!
This layout was for KSK, the Basic Grey RECESS range was soo cool to work with. really nice red felt and stitching did not show.
I did scrapbook, not as much as I wanted as I found myself finding OTHER things to do!!! On the 12th I have been officially scrapping for 5 years. When Veronika and I did our first crop night at Castle Hill. Who would have thought this COOL craft would change my life, introduce me to many fantastic people, give me a part time job, take over a whole room and take me to places like Launceston!

This layout was for KSK, the Basic Grey RECESS range was soo cool to work with. really nice red felt and stitching did not show.

On the 3rd Darren and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary, I figured the night before that he had forgotton and I was right, but a big bunch of flowers, money and a lovely dinner made up for it. Poor guy got a break as he has been flat out at work and working 16 hour days.
Here is our school holidays in pictures

Here is our school holidays in pictures


3 comments:
love the pix of your hols! Max is such a happy chappy!!! You've got to be doing something right there!!! ;)
Happy 8th anniversary!!
It sounds like you had a relaxing holiday. Only 10 weeks to go until the next one!
Hey Bel, Love the holiday snaps. I could watch Max all day. I never come across a child with so many expressions. The boys loved him and have been clucking around since we visited. They would love a little brother. Have a great b'day. Will be thinking of you on your special day. Will have to celebrate with you on Monday at the fun factory.
Post a Comment